Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Thursday 1 July 2010

Changing my Brief

Short Film

"A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:

a poster for the film
a film magazine review page featuring the film"

I've decided to change my brief to short film for a few reasons, firstly since choosing the advertising brief i had come up with a very basic idea, a lord of the rings style, epic tennis game; promoting tennis rackets. Although at the time I was enthusiastic for the project I've started speaking to some friends and playing around with other ideas. Short film started to sound more appealing due to the freedom I could have with it and the wider creativity in telling a story.
I've started to watch a few short films and they turned out to be quite a bit different to what i expected.In essence it was like a tiny film with just the "best bits" included. Even though I may have been able to be creative with advertising since choosing it I didnt feel 100% committed and I think I can challenge myself more with the short film brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment