Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Friday 16 July 2010

Constructing my research

For my final audience research I will essentially take the best from the quantative and qualitative methods to produce a questionnaire that can gather a variety of data which I can use to influence my short film developed and further ideas.

From quantative I will be keeping the aspect of separating boys and girls, as well as age groups. I will also introduce a few of the first questions to specify the type of viewer they are, such questions would perhaps be like why they watch films for social; hobby reasons etc.
I will have to gather a wide variety of answers and hopefully this will lead to being able to derive what my specific audience want from when they watch short films and feature film genres.


No comments:

Post a Comment