Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Saturday 11 December 2010

Shoot 2

Shoot Two completed. Putting aside the minor HR difficulties, such as getting a text at three in the morning saying that they wont be able to film today. Which I managed to sidestep, just - as I managed to pull in a favour to get a similar role fitting actor to fill the part. The second shoot was succesful, as I managed to compile all of the shots I needed from today.



I also managed to stick to my schedule which I had constructed to minimise filming casualties and to also organise different shots. Which resulted in not filming the scenes in a linear order but in a way that reduced the waiting times and kept continuity. This means I will have to sort out the shots during post production but this isn't an issue.






I feel that I've learnt from my first initial shoot and have since taken a more direct approach to directing; this was much easier thanks to myself knowing what shots I wanted to get, as seen by the above image. I feel that directing possibly wasn't my strong point seeing as last year we did our short film project as a group and I was able to take a behind the scenes role, in the sence I did a lot of the editing and shot construction but was with another person when directing our shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment