Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Friday 10 December 2010

Ancillary Text: Film Poster Mock

Title: The title will consist of... the title of my film which at the moment is "cloudy skies" but I am undecided. Im not sure if this will be the final title because ultimately I want something relative and memorable, "cloudy skies" doesnt currently fulfill this for myself at this point. Coexisting in this area will be the main actors name at the top of the page, if it was a famous actor then his name would be the first thing people read, however in my case my actor isn't famous but I am treating the film as if he is a recognisable actor.

Main Image Body: The main image for my film poster will be something along the lines of the main characters face, with a dull, whitened background of the forest to juxtapose the clarity and colour in the main characters face. This is to hint towards the plot, in the sense he dies and comes back in a sort of limbo, ghost phase.
Furthermore a close up shot allows the audience to understand what sort of character the film has. A distant, questioning look will be on his face.

Film Information: This section will contain information such as the film company and release date etc.

This film poster shows me that these aspects and sections can be blurred for aesthetic and practical reasons to create an appealing and quick/easy poster to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment