Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Monday 1 November 2010

Animatic

My animated storyboard:

Feedback:
-Quite confusing, hard to understand whats going on.
-Lack of shots
-Not enough thought going into use of shots and effect they can give.

Due to this feedback i am able to see where i am falling down, unfortunately I struggled getting the images and sequences from my head onto paper and hopefully it will be an easier transition into film.
The lack of shots was perhaps a element of laziness in the sense one shot or two, in my head related to others that I didn't even draw it - this would probably explain why it was difficult to understand what was going on.
I need to spend more time on what shots I am going to take and why, so to fulfill this I will need to write down the thoughts and emotions want the audience to feel for that scene. I think this will enable me to better structure the shots I take instead of just taking them from a continuity perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment