Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Saturday 30 October 2010

Letter of Permission

This is the letter I used to ask whether I could film at the Denham Country Park location, I tried to keep the letter formal and simple so as not to complicate the reader:

31st October 2010
Letter of Permission

Email: Lewpu68@hotmail.co.uk
Home Phone: 01895 835112
Mobile Phone: 07904 732413

I am a student at the Chalfonts Community College sixth form and I am currently studying media at A2 level. I would like to film at your location as part of my coursework project to create a short film.

Filming would not damage or change anything and any adjustments will be corrected. The filming process would only take a small amount of your time and I would appreciate it highly if I could use the premises.

Ideally this would take place during an off peak time to avoid any disruption to your regular proceedings. If you accept me to film here I am able to discuss when you would be available to let me begin.

Any queries or questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Lewis Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment