Shooting Schedule

This is my Shooting Schedule

Monday 21 June 2010

Chosen Brief

Advertising

"An advertising package for a new product or service, to include two TV advertisements, together with a TV programme sponsorship sequence and a radio advertisement."

I have chosen advertising because I think I can be creative with it and recently I've seen adverts on television which afterwards I think that because of its creativity and the obvious difference to normal adverts im accustomed to, I'ts captured my attention and thoughts about it for a period of time afterwards.

The ability that these adverts engaged me into their product got me interested, I wanted to see if I could replicate this effect. Advertising might be a possible career path for the future and I think I could be really creative with the project if I put enough time and thought into it.

I need to start researching effective advertising techniques to gain a deeper knowledge of it, ill start by searching the internet for adverts I think are effective and try to dissect them through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment